Friday, November 6, 2009

Exciting Book News - Raising Indigo Crystal and Psychic Kids

A couple days ago, I got the first copy of one of the books I've written, Raising Indigo, Crystal, and Psychic Kids in the mail, along with a bottle of Red Sangria. The feeling of accomplishment was overwhelming; and because it takes so long for a book to go from your original words to published, I forgot some of the stuff I had put in there! As I flipped through the pages it was like reading someone else's words. Did I really do this?

Yes...I did.

The reason why I wanted to post about this book is not just for a shameless plug, but because I wanted to show that dreams can be accomplished. I have a lot of clients who are looking for a way out of their jobs, their marriages, and just seeking to find out what their dreams really are. Or, they have had a goal and every time they look around, there's an obstacle.

Whenever you are on the road to success, it always seems like there is some sort of buffer stopping you from attaining it. The buffer is us. Fear holds us back. We make excuses.

Publishing this book was a fear for me. I put my whole history, integrity, heart and soul into it. I put it all on the line. Although it may seem like a manual for managing your psychic child or helping in their growth, it's actually much more than that. It's a part of me, something I birthed.

Every week, I put myself out there for judgment; every time I give a reading or write a TarotScope. There is fear attached to those actions. Will I be right? But as I always say, a psychic's worst enemy is doubt. I need, and you need, to push that doubt back.

I encourage you, if you have found something you love, something you want to do in your life: Go for it. Nothing worth having comes without risk. Take the leap. Many of my clients have, and they now live as a whole person, and feel fulfilled.

I talk a
bout my accomplishments not because I want to rub them in anyone's face but to inspire. I'm 24 years old, an established business owner of three separate enterprises and have made a name for myself as an author, divinationist and medium. I have been heard all over the world and worked with some wonderful people both on TV and not. The point is, at one time, it was all a dream. I worked hard and made it into reality. When you do what you are meant to do, the Universe finds a way to make it work for you. It will put you in the right place at the right time.

I know finances are a concern for everyone. Heck, they are for me too! But what is life if you cannot accomplish your dreams?

So, now that I have had my rant, Raising Indigo, Crystal and Psychic Kids should be available come January (possibly sooner) and will be available for pre-order at the end of November. If you're interested, contact me and I'll let you know where to find it, both online and in stores!

Happy first week of November, Lovelies!
Make this the month of REALIZING YOUR DREAMS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Beckah! At first I wanted to say "Congrats!" on your accomplishment. Then I read your full article and the sentiment seemed kind of lame...I don't think there is any possible way to express my happiness for you and all you have accomplished, or let you know how your advise to work through your doubts & fears touched a place deep within me. I feel very fortunate to have observed your growth and accomplishments thru the past few years, it seems like only yesterday I was sitting in your class about Faery Magic at the shop downtown! I am so happy for you!! Kara

Unknown said...

Awww!!! Kara! Your such a sweetie! I love that you took the time to stop by an Congratulate me. I'm happy the article touched you. We all have doubts and fears, it is our life lesson to overcome those things and show our strength of spirit and faith in ourselves and the Universe.
I look foward to talking with you soon.
Beckah

Post a Comment