Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beckah Boyd's Truthful Tarot is Now in Session!

Hello lovely internet visitors!

I'd like to personally welcome you to my new blog.  After a little research, it seems evident to me that there are a lot of horoscope sites out there, but most of them tend to be so vague they could work for anyone!  If, like me, you've been searching for a more personalized weekly outlook -- you've come to the right place!

I titled this site Truthful Tarot because I sincerely believe in telling you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.  The horoscopes and readings I provide on this site are 100% my own work, and I spend time in my office with my lovely cards each week to bring you the best scope my ability has to offer.

Check back on Friday for the first official weekly Truthful Tarot Scope!

No comments:

Post a Comment