Monday, November 7, 2011

Ghosts of Buffalo by Tim Shaw - Review by Katie Boyd


I am usually busy writing books myself and never get much time to read other books,until my publisher sent me Ghosts of Buffalo by my good friend Tim Shaw. I read the book cover to cover in about two hours. It is a full color book with tons of wonderful legends and historical facts regarding some of the most incredible haunted places in Buffalo NY. Tim also writes about his time as a re-enactor at well known Fort Niagara, and his experiences with the spirits that still haunt the military site. What I loved about this book was the beautiful colored pictures and being a huge history buff , I found the back stories very intriguing. I suggest if anyone loves haunted history and NY, get this book because you will not be disappointed.


Order Ghosts of Buffalo by visiting Schifferbooks.com or visit
Tim’s website theblackcatlounge.net

No comments:

Post a Comment